1) J.Crew Layered pearl necklace in pearl (might still be in stores; similar) - The necklace is multi-layered and pretty hefty in weight. I like to wear them underneath shirt collars, otherwise on a bare neck, I feel like I'm about to be guillotined (gruesome image, sorry!) See it worn here and here.
2) Amrita Singh Sag Harbor Necklace in turquoise (currently sold here) - I bought this necklace during one of Hautelook's recently sales at a pretty good discount. I love how big it is -- such a statement maker! The turquoise color is absolutely gorgeous. I already own one of her Nello necklaces, and the richness of the color gets me every time. See it worn here.
3) H&M filigree ring in gold, size S (might still be in stores) - I had a hard time figuring out my size in this ring. The packaging didn't allow you to try them on, so I had to try on ones that others had already opened, and then eyeball the size against a new one. Turns out this method was a big fail. I really should have sized up because this only fits on my ring finger. I'd estimate size S to be a 6; size M is probably a 7. No complaints other than buying the wrong size, which is entirely my fault. See it worn here, here, here, and here.
4) Spotted Moth Busy Bee Ring via Kendi's giveaway (product info) - After the H&M debacle, I'm glad that this ring had adjustable sizing. It has a whimsical quality that I love and would be great paired with other plain rings.
5) Amrita Singh Deauville Ring in green turquoise/light coral, size 7 (currently sold here) - This was another purchase from the recent Hautelook sale. From what I remember of the product image, I thought I would receive a ring with two light turquoise stones? The two-colored stones turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I can now wear it with both my coral and turquoise jewelry. There are no complaints about sizing here; the 7 fits my middle finger perfectly. See it worn here.